Opto22 manufactures hardware and software products that link all kinds of electrical, mechanical, and electronic devices and machines to networks and computers. Opto22 controllers, I/O (input and output modules), solid-state relays, and software are used for industrial automation, remote monitoring, data acquisition, and machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. In other words, Opto22 translates data between computer and machine.
Opto22 is one Advanced Control Solutionsâ€™ longest running partners. Opto22 has been in business since 1974 and started manufacturing a complete line of solid-state relays up until 2007. In 2007 they introduced the SNAP PAC System and have been recognized for product reliability and their innovative approach.
Opto22 originated the red-black-yellow-white input/output (I/O) module color scheme and developed and published the Optomux protocol. Both became industry standards. They co-founded the OPC protocol, industrial automationâ€™s universal communication technology, and then brought the worldâ€™s most popular open network to I/O systems with the introduction of Ethernet I/O.
• Free hardware and software training at state-of-the-art training center.
• Seamless synthesis of software and hardware.
• Scalability- as your applications grow, you wonâ€™t have to waste hardware investments.
• Most extensive selection of digital, analog, and serial input and output modules of any manufacturer.
• Products are simple to understand, configure, and use.
At ACS, we carry the full range of Opto 22 products. If you donâ€™t see the product youâ€™re looking for below, please call us at 1-800-969-7772 or email us today.